Saturday, March 29, 2008




Well Fam, it has been awhile since I have had time to update our blog. I have too many irons in the fire right now, but to catch you up with what has been happining in the Hun home. Haliegh had a High School Musical B-day party with some of her friends from school and her favorite cousins Bree and Aves. It was a blast she had a pinata, games, pizza, and cupcakes. she is totally in love with Troy. One night we were laying in bed and she asked me how to spell "I Love Troy, will you be my boyfriend." (don't mention anything to her dad, he is kind of sensitive to those kind of things.) She is doing awesome in school, she works very hard, and we are very proud of her. She is very much into different things now, we have gotten rid of alot of toys, she loves riding her horse, and listening to her Mp3 player, she can tell you who sings the song and knows all the words. She has alot of songs that she likes, but I think that her favorite song is Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift. She walks around the house singing it. We love her very much for the sweet, energetic spirit that she brings into our home.

2 comments:

JO said...

Looks like so much fun. I have heard Haliegh loves High School Musical. I miss you guys.

Jaci said...

Yay! I am happy to see some photos from the party. Sounds like a lot of fun. I still need to see her new bedroom.