Saturday, December 29, 2007



















HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYATT!

Wyatt is 1 year old, holy cow, how time flies. We are in so much awe at how much we have come to love him. Wyatt is a very special spirit, he lights up the room with his smile. He can do so many things, he is learning very fast. He walks (just about a run), he says mom, dad, starting to say sis and dog. He likes to play with trucks and making the sounds. He loves to be the center of attention, if you are laughing at him he will make a fake laugh (hilarious). he loves to clap when he hears "Yeah" We love him so much, he is a perfect addition to our little family.

6 comments:

the judkins said...

HAppy Birthday Wy! Beautiful babies.

Jaci said...

You are right!-- He is the perfect addition to your family. I Love him so much.
cute new horse! You're a cute cowgirl. ;) Santa sure does love you.

JO said...

He is so cute! He looks so much like Shel. I love your pretty horse.

Breely said...

Wyatt is so cute! Was he laughing his whole birthday! Thanks for the slumber party Haliegh!
Love, Bree

Wild Rasmussen said...

Hey Tiffany this is Cindy Belew Rasmussen. What a cute family you have. I was glad that I found your
blog I was going through other people and saw yours crazy I have seen some many people from high school on here it is fun to see there family's well if you don't mind can I put you as a blog friend? I think it is a fun way to keep in touch see ya Cindy

Angie Tolman said...

Tiffany, it's so fun to see you. I think I found you through Lisa. Anyway I am trying to collect e-mails for the class of '98 10 year reunion. Can you e-mail me the best way to get ahold of you? n8tolman@msn.com

-Angie (Curtis) Tolman